Charlotte D'Orsay, these shoes are so perfect!

So which of these Charlotte D'Orsay's beauties is closest to your heart? I love both, but I'm certain I'd go with the first. I think it will be perfectly flattering for my dark chocolate African skin. 
Have a looksee!


Why I love the~
Mint leather/Cheetah printed haircalf/White snakeskin

At this point in my life, when I am looking to add more colour and happiness; and with a good dose of sophistication, this will most certainly do very well. I know I'll feel exceptionally happy wearing this. Seriously, If not for anything, you should feel really happy and grateful to God, engracing those pretty feet of yours with such a beauty.






 Why I love the ~
Black nubuck/Gold mirrored leather/White snakeskin

I think this shoe is just a definition of tasteful, in just the perfect dose. While the black is pretty sleek and laidback, the gold makes all the noise (noise in a good way). This shoe just makes a 'sophisticated statement', so effortlessly.


 



So if you would love to have any of these very feminine beauty, and won't break your back over a purchase in the three hundreds of dollars, go here or here and add to your bag. If you will, don't sweat it, work smart and honest so you can afford anything you need, in peace too!
Stay blessed loves.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com