CAMERON DIAZ FOR POUR LA VICTOIRE

Cameron Diaz patnership with Pour La Victoire just unveiled its fruits and I think they look pretty sweet. According to Cameron Diaz, on joining Pour la Victoire, she saw the opportunity to help create an identity for the brand- which to her "was a little bit all over the place".
While I do see Cameron Diaz wearing these shoes, I also see myself in them. I think they are classy, edgy, and would give a very feminine woman a strong and confident look. If this is her intention, then I think she is doing a great job achieving it. Pour La Victoire might just have an interesting new addition to their group. Have a looksee....






Source; Vogue Uk.









0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com