Pretty rings by Lolu Rhoda! (would really love one with green stones)

I'm presently loving these Lolu Rhoda rings I stumbled upon on Instagram. I think they are very feminine, simple, but chic. Of course, its chicness comes from its refined simplicity, thanks to the layered and staggering design of the bands, complimented by those colouful and cute stones (I will surely love one with green stones). The summary is a ring with a classic look. I feel they would be perfect with any outfit and for any occassion; from formal to casual, from hanging out with friends to dates. Thanks to their chameleonish nature, they would certainly be a bestie; you know, those kind of accessories that just kind of goes with anything and are always there to save you when you are short of time and ideas. 


P.S; its not on their online shop yet, its still in the works- so if you love it, you just have to wait a little little bit. We'll certainly keep you posted.
But, on another note, are you loving this ring too?


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com