REALLY LOVE THIS COLLECTION ~ RED VALENTINO AT NYFW!

After looking at this collection for an uncountable number of times,
one word that comes to mind; PRETTY! In this time of the world where lots of designers have used the runway or are using the runway to display very mechanical and explicit pieces, which dare I say, I am getting tired of! Valentino still stays true to celebrating the feminine woman in a gentle and graceful manner. The designs have a whimsical tune taking inspiration from blooms, ballerinas and butterflies. While this collection appears to be somewhat girly, its feminine and sensual appeal is way over the roof. I just love it; its happy, its soft, its bright, and its sweet, which are all part of the beautiful things the world needs right now ~ something happy and pure.









These are my favorites, but you can check out the rest here.
And P.S, loving the backdrop.
What are your thoughts?



0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com