ELIE SAAB RESORT 2014 ~ A CASE OF ELEGANCE, CLASS AND FEMININITY!

I did nothing but fall in love with this collection. You can't blame me, its totally feminine! And I am like a feminine style junkie. Some of the pieces are too short for me though; meaning I wont wear them ~ really, what's the point wearing something you will be overly self conscious in and annoyingly always pulling down like the short dress in the first picture. I believe being fashionable is not just about following trends, but also being comfortable ~ trust me, your struts will carry such admired confidence.
Elie Saab played with monochrome colours, nudes and tomato red, where he featured some cutouts, symmetrical patchwork, and flowing drapes on cotton, silk and lace fabrics. Check them below.  





















My top favorites were the pant looks, the drape looks, the lace looks and the a-little above the knee looks (lol). I just feel they are just so chic, elegant and feminine. And my least favorite goes to the thigh high-short dresses. Just wish they were a little longer (sad face).
I've come to the conclusion that Elie Saab is such a master at designing elegant pieces; you need to see his maxi dresses!
 So, that's it! Would like to get your thoughts on the collection, so please leave your comments. Here's a link to the rest of the Elie Saab Resort 2014.
Stay blessed!


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com