Chic Certified ~ Olivia Palermo in Jeans on Jeans

Olivia Palermo paired her jeans on jeans with contrasting loafers and the result was pretty laidback and interesting. While the Jeans on Jeans trend is such an appeal, pairing it with such contrast at the feet, gives the oomph factor. Honestly, I'm quite a safe dresser (laughing at myself), so I most likely won't think of pairing this at the get-go. But hey, Olivia has thrown us a tip in 'this' department, which I would try using to stretch my style boundaries. So ladies, lesson in life; try doing things differently to get a different result.




Here are some shoes in my wish list I won't hesitate to rock with jeans on jeans.

Designer; Manolo Blahnik
Manolo Blahnik really did a number on this one. I really love this lace up oxfords.  loving how the colour pops and how the neon yellow just made the blue magical. They are perfect together!


 Designer; Christian Louboutin
Since I'm trying to stretch my style boundaries, a fully studded flat like this will surely fit the profile. Trying hard to keep it all together; I loooooove this shoe! lol! It makes me want to wear a studded shoe, and I really think it would be a perfect match on a contesting jeans on jeans. Perfect combo with the just the perfect colour!



Designer; Prada
Loving the simplicity and feminine appeal of this slippers. A combination with jeans on jeans will be just so cool and chic.

So, for my dear friends whose pockets won't be left torn, you can go here for;

Would like to know your thoughts on this, and any idea you may have. And if you do get to try your jeans on jeans with an awesome contrast, please feel free to send good quality pictures to Phenomenal's mail; would gladly feature them here. Stay blessed.
Uzoezi J.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com