Love and hate: Nice print, Nice cuts, Too short

I love this print, the colours; the blue, yellow and green combination with dots makes the dress look beaded.  The design is simple and beautiful, I love the high neck, the cap sleeve and cropped top style just showing little skin. On the other side, the lenght of the short is not flattering at all - Don't get me wrong, the fit is perfect but wearing that short is like wearing underwear outside, except of course you are on a beach. I personally feel the top would have been perfect with a nice skinny cropped pant or a pencil skirt. For a daytime look this doesn't fly at all, the shorts makes it very trashy (kind of like trying too hard to be hot). #just saying. But I really love the top and the fit.


Picture from Asakeoge.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com