The Burberry Spring/Summer 2013 Accessories Collection

Tried to post as many pictures as possible. I really don't know what to say about this burberry accesories collection, other than, 'wow!'. I love every item in this collection, but my favorite; the gold shoes, all the clutches and purses, the two pairs of trainers, the black booties, the loafers,the luggage lock bracelet, the men's shoes and bags, the scarves- I have probably mentioned everything on the post (lol). Don't mind my big mouth (lol), but honestly. I really love them gold shoes!
































I have posted a good number of the pictures, but to see the rest, check here. and to buy,here.















0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com