Red hot!

I hope you're not beginning to think I am a shoe fetish. Well, I'm not; I just have to share a good thing when I see I one. And this, my dear, is more than good. It's simple, classy and red. You must admit, this is absolutely beautiful. When I see things like this, I pray to God - God, bless me with the wherewithal to have this! And then I thank Him believing He's heard me, so when I work, He blesses me.
(Sighing) I hope my eyes don't make a hole in them from over-staring (no harm done anyway, its not the real thing). I can only say, Christian Louboutin is definitely not overrated.


christian louboutin v-neck patent 100mm.





0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Love to hear from you; you can contact me via my mail, uz.atphenomenal@gmail.com